domingo, 3 de julio de 2016

 

 

                                ONLY ONE PERSON

Hi, my name is Lucas. I'm from Glew and study in the technique of Longchamps in Electronics speciality. I like football and I love to boca juniors. I do not like English and political matters but I shall endeavor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Electronics is the study and use of electrical parts and circuits. These "electronic components" control electricity for useful purposes.
Electronic devices have many electronic components such as - resistors, capacitors, coils of wire called inductors, integrated circuits, connection wires and circuit boards.
Older devices used glass or metal vacuum tubes to control the flow of electricity. With these components a low power voltage can be used to change another, and that's why they are useful in amplifiers and switches.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario